BAMS ( Bachelor of homeopathy medicine and surgery)
It is an undergraduate degree programme in the field of homeopathic system . Homeopathy is based on self having power of our bodies and focuses .
The duration of this course is 5.5 years in which student must have to complete 1 year of internship.
1. Student must have passed class 12th with 50% Marks taking science (i.e , physics ,chemistry , Biology).
2. They must have studied English as main subject for their qualifying exam .
3. The age of student should not be less than 17 years .
A list of entrance exam is as follows.
• NEET : National eligibility entrance test
• TS EAMCET : Telangana state engineering ,agriculture, and medical common entrance test .
• AP EXAMCET : Andhra Pradesh engineering , and medical common entrance test .
KEAM : Kerala Engineering
• architecture medical .
• PU CET : Punjab university common entrance test.